“More and more people these days are choosing to personalise those all important ceremonies such as funerals, weddings and naming services.
Within the comfort of your own home and surroundings we can plan a personal bespoke service to suit yours and the individual wishes of all those who will be involved.”
I live in Herefordshire and following a career in community development within the voluntary sector, including care, self-help groups and the Hospice movement, I became involved with the funeral profession some 12 years ago. Alongside being a partner in an independent funeral business, I also trained as an independent celebrant. By doing so I have enhanced my role with bereaved families and enjoy helping and supporting you as we put together a fitting service for your loved one, enabling you to make choices which reflect the character and beliefs of the person who has died.
I have extended my independent services to include wedding blessings, renewal of vows, anniversary services and baby naming services.
· Write your own vows
· Choose readings and music
· Choose venue – i.e. outdoor/indoor
· Religious or non-religious
· Mixture of beliefs or non
· Liaise with funeral directors
· Choose venue i.e. crematorium, woodland burial, community hall
· Celebration service following church service
· Honour and respect the life and beliefs of the person who has died
· Readings and special music
(would need to add somewhere that unable to officiate at church service, but can in some cases assist with agreement of minister)
· Religious, non religious, semi-religious or mixture
· Where to hold ceremony
· Choose how formal or informal you would like the service to be
· Designed to give your child a formal affirmation of his/her name and welcome to the family